Date(s) - 04/08 - 04/29
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Most people have a list of difficult relationships that they wish would change.
You want it to be better, but you keep being the same person and so do they,
so you’re at a stalemate.
We have discovered that it only takes ONE person to dramatically change a relationship, and you can be it! There really is a process that breaks the cycle of negative subconscious dynamics, and once you understand it, your relationships will never be the same. Whether it’s a relationship with your partner, your parent, a family member or friend, putting your best self forward will inspire others to do the same, and we’ll teach you how.
• The foundations of intimacy and respect
• The role of honesty, do’s and don’ts
• Action steps for mediating a conflict
• How to revive a lost connection
• The art of a difficult conversation