Date(s) - 03/07
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
West London Buddhist Centre
All are welcome to visit and take part in various activities by way of introduction to the centre!
SERENE’s London lead Leslie Saglio will offer a free taster of yin yoga at 5pm. You’re welcome to experience her yin classes every Monday at 6:30pm. Starting in March, be sure to join her on the mat for lunchtime Vinyasa classes on Wednesdays.
- From 10 – 12 there is our usual drop-in meditation class with Jinananda.
- After that meditation taster sessions are starting every hour at 12.30 pm, 1.30 pm, 2.30 pm, 3.30 pm, 4.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
- Short talks on Buddhism at 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm
- Yoga taster sessions starting on the whole hour: 10 am, 11 am, 12 am, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
- Feldenkrais at 1 pm
- Zen calligraphy workshops starting at 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm.
In the evening there will be classical piano music from 7.30 till 9 pm. We’re delighted our sangha member Marilyn Herman will be playing Chopin, Liszt and one of her own compositions. Afterwards there will be a performance by the international, prizewinning pianist Alberto Portugheis.